Monday, May 31, 2010

Good-bye

I will be leaving UTAR,
where I had two years of memories..

Although there is unhappiness,
there is also sweet memories
Especially during my foundation year

I miss those times,
and those friends.
I really appreciate those time spent together with them.
Thanks, friends.

Because everything seems just so simple during that time.
Tasks. Relationships. Mood. And everything...

However, of course,
there is still happy moments which I enjoyed during the 1st year of my degree.
Working out event together with society's committee members.
Celebrating birthday with lots of classmates, ex-classmates, and society's members.
Thanks, friends.

I will remember all the happy memories that you all gave me;
and will not bring along unhappy memories
to start my new life
in the new environment I am going to stay in the future..

p/s: I will go back to Kampar probably next week and will stay for a few days.
To settle my things, and pack my stuffs, as well as review my memories.
I hope to meet with some friends too. To say good-bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment